Tucker and Bloom Bags

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stefano Torossi - Feelings

Photobucket


Need I even explain what we have here? Some would consider this the most massive holy grail library record in existence. Deep flutes, horn stabs, drums, and string arrangements that you could compare to Nino Nardini/Roger Roger's Stringtronics. I'm not much for sizing it up, but will admit I don't even like taking it out of the sleeve it's so rare. What we have here is Jay Richford & Gary Steven's (aka Stefano Torossi) "Feelings" LP 1974. There are a few pressings going around of this record, so if you are a purist and want it on Conroy Library or Carosello, be ready to shed out between $500 to $1000. Or just hit my link up and get it for free. An amazing piece of work that I hope you will enjoy....Peace.

how about a preview?


http://www.zshare.net/download/693473545a71fb23/

16 comments:

  1. Wicked blog man , This is the S@#T , you lucky Northern Hemisphere people , having access to all of this great music , im from Australia and none of our record stores or secondhand shops have none of this . we got Neil Diamond and James last. HA ! My 1000 Thanks For Uploading the great Albums you have . BTW have you got the soundtrack to the 70s movie The Deep ? John Barry . Cheers Jugular From Aus........

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome awesome awesome of you
    to share
    saw this on ebay for big big bucks which led me this way.
    glad i found you.
    And I love SD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! This is dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please upload it again ? I think it's been deleted from the servers because of no dloading for 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  5. New reissue out guys http://www.discogs.com/Jay-Richford-Gary-Stevan-Feelings/release/3718687

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats wrong with james lasT?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey mistah wallace. I was hoping you could post this again since the link seems to be down. If not for me, then just make a repost for everyone. It's just a thought though. Anyways thanks for making all this great music available for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please re-up this =]

    Thanks Marsellus !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please re-up this =]

    Thanks Marsellus !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to get this one again!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sang it here : holygrailvinyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete