Tucker and Bloom Bags

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Themes 1023 - Pulse Of Events

Photobucket


Alan Hawkshaw, Alan Tew, Alan Parker, Les Hurdle, Mike Moran, David Lindup, you name em', and they are on this album!!! Some heavy weight studio musician performance comes with this rare drama filled library record. Themes International provides you with chase themes, hunter themes, climatic tension, and clean drum breaks. Themes is one of my favorite library labels, and the first label that turned me on to the exotic world of screen play music. Enjoy...

how about a preview?


Side A = http://www.zshare.net/download/71818900352602dd/

Side B = http://www.zshare.net/download/71819828d2f55b5c/

18 comments:

  1. Great! Now I can swap out my existing low bit rate versions.

    160 kbps stereo ... who the hell DOES things like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsellus, You Are Tha MAN! Needed to replace this much important Themes out of the collection. Thank You! I also put up a Themes rip on The Library Hunt, if you don't have?

    http://thelibraryhunt.blogspot.com/2009/12/themes-tim-1031-frank-ricotti-tony.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup got that one. I have the whole Themes run, so get at me with a request if you have one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marsellus, I definitely will. So glad to come across your blog. thks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this lp, thankyou so much for a great sounding transcription of this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marsellus, I'll take you up on that request, I need TIM 1027 & 1028, whatever you think is the best out of the 2 lp's, no rush, Thank You, Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I will get to ripping that now. Gimme a few days. Peace.

    -Marsellus

    ReplyDelete
  8. which one is 28 again? Looking through all the LP's makes me dizzy. I know better by title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok my friend...here is Side A from Themes 1027. Side B is still recording...

    http://www.zshare.net/download/72195010bf34e2fb/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Marsellus, Really Appreciated! looking forward to side b...

    ReplyDelete
  11. have this one here, dope release...

    ReplyDelete
  12. a VERY VERY big thank you / merci !! As litlgrey and many more, i will finally listen to it in a decent version bitrate.

    Thx a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey......... I'm the bass player on a load of UK Library especially THEMES............ now living in Palmdale

    Les H

    ReplyDelete
  14. Les Hurdle I presume? Wow. Your music is treasured by many. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Les Hurdle I presume? Wow. Your music is treasured by many. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could I get this one too? :)

    ReplyDelete