Tucker and Bloom Bags

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Silver & Gold 02-Rhythm Section

Photobucket
For the record (no pun intended), this library is not only ultra rare, but also ultra cheesy. In my opinion, it only has a few ringers. The rest I'll leave for you to decide. But here is v/a on the tiny private library label "Silver & Gold". Only 2 releases were made on this label, and very few pressings. This is not near as good as the 1st release I posted below, but worth a listen. I had so many requests for this one that I felt obligated to rip it. Enjoy...

how about a preview?


http://www.mediafire.com/?bv4h9d4tcpoutv5

4 comments:

  1. wowww !!! your blog is full of educational orgasms ! bless your soul marselluswallace !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, will give some of it as listen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this, and amazing space 2 are great! many thanks for the post. very quality blog.

    ReplyDelete