Tucker and Bloom Bags

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Been one hell of a minute

Well 1st off I gotta apologize for the lack of posts and updates in general. But, I think I got a decent excuse. Like I said, decent...maybe not acceptable. Well, I lost my old studio/recording room due to personal in home issues. Pretty much been out of the game for the past 4 months. Either way it's time to unleash for the new year. I have a good feeling about the new year. So far I have about 3 projects in the works, as well as a LOT of new LP's to post that I have scrounged up over the past 4 months. In a nutshell...many new updates to come! Here is basically have been working on, a new studio in a new crib. I had to build a studio / record room, because I got a roomate (Dj Inform / Colombus, Ohio) that also has a sh*t ton of records. So why have a 2 car garage, when you could just have more space for vinyl? Well, the options pretty much pointed in the right direction. With the help of myself and MANY talented men I proudly present, Salmon Studios...a cave where the Grizzly's run wild. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket To start off on a good note, here is probably one of my favorite Brazilian soundtracks. This is a super duty tough record (in the words of Case Bloom) and extremely rare to put your hands on. It is a dark, jazzy, break filled masterpiece that has many different moods. From the early works of Ze Rodrix, here is the Esquadrao Da Morte Soundtrack aka "Death Squad" on RCA Brazil. This was hipped to me originally by my man Danny Dan The Beat Mann many moons ago, but...I finally found a copy. So here ya go!!! If anyone has a RIP of the movie I would greatly appreciate it. Stay thirsty my friends...!!!
how about a preview? http://www.mediafire.com/?7blgan9lfmn0v15

20 comments:

  1. I might not comment on all your posts, but I appreciate all of them and I'm deffo glad you're back! Bigups on the new studio, keep educating us to those dope samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^What he said. Cheers on the new studio, that bear is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - this is great!
    Happy New Year & welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on the new Studio, it looks quite nice! That Bear is top drawer too I might add! It was cool to see the process of the construction, I don't think most people think about that. Congratulations on the new space, I hope it brings many good things this coming year!

    PS. Also, many thanks for another killer soundtrack RIP! I'm always finding great stuff here. Got any more rare European gems?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this blog is super dope! thanks man! keep on diggin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new spot. That's what's up, DJ Inform is a friend; tell him hello from his people at Inner Recess in New Orleans.
    -Dubla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the unit that you have pictured with all your LP's, did you make that yourself? I could sure do with one of these plus similar for all my CD's?

      VR

      Delete
    2. They are IKEA shelves. Yes they are very useful!

      Delete
  8. Looks good man nice to see you back though this is one of the livest blogs on the net.. jams for days

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, didn't know you were in Columbus. Do you spin anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you please repost this? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any chance you could repost this? must...have...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is monsta!!!! I CAN DIGG IT...

    ReplyDelete
  13. repost? this would make a nice sample :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. repost here, of course all original credit goes to Mr Wallace...

    http://vinylfrontierreefali.blogspot.com/2013/03/ze-rodrix-o-esquadrao-da-morte-aka.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. could you re-upload this, please? :)

    ReplyDelete