Tucker and Bloom Bags

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ensemble Petit & Screen Land Orchestra - Action Theme

WOW!!! Now this is one that I can't find any information about. This is a Japanese record by the Ensemble Petit & Screen Land Orchestra. While I have heard of them, I had never seen this album before until someone introduced me. This is basically a harder driven twist on funky cinema themes (i.e. 3 Days of Condor, Dirty Harry, Exorcist, etc.). But, I gotta say they are the BADDEST versions (of these already great songs) that I have ever heard. http://www.mediafire.com/?twsv6ctiwralrwa

4 comments:

  1. Very nice album this, thanking you.

    VR

    ReplyDelete
  2. These arrangements are excellent! Phonkey as Hell.
    Wonder who "Petit" is?
    Thanks DJ Marcellus for all of this.
    Your blog is one of my favorites with Fraykerbreaks.
    Luv your records man.
    Many Thanks.(never said thanks before).
    Looked at the pics, your Studio is a dream !!!

    ReplyDelete