Tucker & Bloom Bags

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Some Funk to kick off your Monday!!!



Seaquence - Mix Faze




What's going on out there? To start the week off right I figured I would share an album that many of you may have heard of. For those of you who haven't, you're in for a treat! What we have here is a private modern boogie/soul record from my hometown, San Diego CA. I could go on all day about this record, but it's one of those one's that you just have to hear for yourself. A while back this was given to me as a gift by friend L Dula. At the time it was sealed, and even had mold growing underneath the cellophane. I'm sure you can see it on the bottom half. The record was even moldy from not breathing over the course of the years. But with a little wash in the VPI and some TLC this thing cleaned up brand new, bright and shiny. If I were to describe this record, I would say it's funky, soulful, and very danceable. At times it sounds like Average White Band. At other times it reminds me of Tarika Blue. My favorite track "life", is truly an amazing modern soul composition. Then there's "ooh, your love"....another fantastic track on the album! The rest of the tracks are dance floor fillers/grooves just to get down to. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5agrsh2ce9rcerh/Seaquence.zip


9 comments:

  1. Great Stuff ! "Life" is one of my alltimes favorite track

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, looking forward to more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! top album and unknown to me until today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is uber dope fam! Please keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing. thank you!

    ReplyDelete