Tucker and Bloom Bags

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Carlo Pes - Un Uomo Dalla Pelle Dura OST




As usual, it's been a while since my last update! So to make up for the time gap, I've ripped you quite a gem in the Italian Soundtrack field. What we have here is a VERY rare movie soundtrack called "Un Uomo Dalla Pelle Dura (Tough Guy)". Absolute stunning record, by the man who puts the "C" in I Marc 4, Carlo Pes. This record is pressed on the infamous and highly sought after label "Pegaso" out of Italy. What you can expect are 3 different themes of the title (Tough Guy) that involve tape echos, perfectly compressed percussion, and explosive horns. There's also drama sequences and cues, as well as a few lounge compositions. I don't imagine were many of these pressed, or many floating around for that matter. Reasons like this are why I take the time to shed some light, and give you the opportunity to  judge for yourself. With that said, be expecting a few more updates! Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1czh4y5cbr64sds/Carlo_Pes_-_Un_Uomo_Dalla_Pelle_Dura.zip

12 comments:

  1. Hello Marsellus Wallace!

    1000thanks for this great & wonderful soundtrack! And I say: THANK YOU! for ALL THE MUSIC you shared, here at your blog, within the last years!!! I love your blog - I am your fan - for me it is one of the best music sources web-wide ... and the audio-quality is excellent too! So please keep up posting rare & great music/albums here!

    And in case, that you are interested in other funky stuff - please visit at my YouTube sites - where I try to publish my favourite songs & soundtracks. Since last year, I ran a YT site called "Easywind", where I posted more than 4000 selfmade videoclips - but a kind of super-gau happened and YT closed my channel ... as a consequence of this shock, I opened three different little channels, which are specialized in certain music genres. In case you will be my honored guest, please leave your critics & a personal feedback at the discussion area - thank you so much!

    Easywind Movie Nuggets
    https://www.youtube.com/user/easywindmovies

    Easywind Funky Dope
    https://www.youtube.com/user/easywindmusic

    Easywind Spaghetti Western
    https://www.youtube.com/user/easywindwestern

    ALL THE BEST TO YOU & AGAIN: THANKS A LOT!
    Yours, ... Andy (Easywind) from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an FYI, I've been tuning into your youtube page for quite some time. One of my favorite channels. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. Incredible item, man. Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Thank you Marcellus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marsellus

    Sergei95410

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent and marvelous contribution! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent score Mr.Wallace! BTW your Rendezvous set killed it, glad I got to see that, it's not often you get to hear grail after grail spun in person.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed your back in the saddle (again). Good to have you back!

    After reading your LP description, I'm excited to hear this.

    Thanks Marsellus!

    ReplyDelete