Tucker and Bloom Bags

Friday, October 3, 2014

It's FRIDAY!!!

Franco Micalizzi - Laure OST






Yo Yo!!! Whats good out there?!!! Looks like I'm stuck babysitting tonight. No worries though, I love the little guys. Since we have been on a trip to Italy, I thought I'd share with everyone yet ANOTHER rare gem from the Italian vault. What we have here is Franco Micalizzi's OST called "Laure". When it comes to raer, this one takes the cake. Took me many many years to hold this joint. I know a few seasoned Italian dealers/collectors that used to tell me that this OST didn't even exist. Well, it does. Not many exist, but believe me…it's not a myth. Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite soundtracks. It's so damn good that well….I had to share it. With that said, I just wanted to thank everyone out there who have been following this blog as long or as short as you have. As most of you know, my ultimate mission always is to shed some light on albums that never saw the light of day. This means a lot to me. As a DJ I feel like it's my purpose to not only break the boundaries, but also to educate the public.  I buy the records, and share them with the world. It's a simple concept! If you have any doubt about this album, just peep the sound clip embeded. This record is bananas! Have a great weekend everyone :)

P.S. I created another email account so everyone could check sound clips on DivShare. Customer service is priority numero uno!



http://www.mediafire.com/download/43z47almektbfis/Laure.zip

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a Saint! I got doubles though, and the 45's, including foreign issues. But keep posting raers and driving my values up!!!! good service!!!! respekt from Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you do.....

      Delete
    2. hahah Stockholm plebiot gets rekt in 3 words. More news at 11.

      Delete
  2. Enjoying this... thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you good sir! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon Stockholmian cannot effectively market or create hype for his raers. Requires third party blogs of strangers unconnected to core business to showcase music as his "business model" for success, however, posts as anon. Yeah, nah, your business model and business tact sounds shit and plebian. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsellus you're da man! YOU REALLY ARE!

    I've carefully read this post through. What you described here means a lot, we need people like you to make the world of fantastic records known to the public, as you said. You're the teacher, the educator.

    I found your blog about 2 years ago. I check your updates very often since then. Personally I have much respect for you, sir, I think other people feel the same, too.

    Living in China, it's nearly impossible for me to diggin-in-the-crates like you guys do, but now we have you here. I wanna thank you for being my definitive source of rare library gems!

    Respect goes to the art of diggin' and the DJs who care & share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks man what a digg

    ReplyDelete