Tucker and Bloom Bags

Friday, October 31, 2014

Marsellus Wallace & Skeme Richards - Cops Crooks and Spies


A year ago I was approached by Jamison Harvey over at Flea Market Funk and asked to do a mix for them. I've always had a lot of respect for what they do, and I also enjoy listening to their mixes. After brainstorming some ideas, I decided I'd like to somehow include my brother Skeme Richards as well. So, we came up with the idea that I would put together a mix and he would dub dialogue from his massive VHS collection and lay it on top. Our concept was to make the soundtrack to a movie that never existed. So, that's what we did!!! With that said, we proudly present to you "Cops Crooks and Spies". Thank you everyone for your support and open ears. We hope you enjoy it. Peace. 

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9m3k3lxf334ag8n/Cops_Crooks_and_Spies.mp3




 

12 comments:

  1. Hey this is a great mix , could you publish names of the songs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover-art & a fascinating mix - 1000thanks! Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing mix !!!! thank you , could you post the tracklist??

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you download the tracks music sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah great mix ! what is the track at 32.30 min please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am having already, all the osngs contain of this mix, most of them doubels. is no big deal

    ReplyDelete
  7. please post dat tracklist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stumbled on this, spy breaks and other 70s exploitation/grindhouse sountracks my favourite type of music and this is brilliant, the vocals are a nice touch.
    Thanks. Any chance of a download link?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great and singular work as usual, you're the best, and I just hope it can continue like that...

    Let me wish to you and your beloved, a healthy, happy and productive 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mixtape is DOPE, great job !
    Could you please give me the name of the last track, begining at about 40:39 ?
    Thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete