Tucker and Bloom Bags

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Marry Christmas/Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

                                      


Ho Ho Ho!!! I hope everyone's holidays are treating them well!!! To go into the new year, I figured I'd leave one last post for 2014. What we have here, is a very rare Argentinian LP called "Cuaseres". Some of you may have heard about this record. Very seldom seen, and without a doubt one of the more unique sounds I have ever heard. It's a mixture between South American Funk, Latin, Jazz, and a touch of Psyche. This album needs a reissue. Until then, give it a shot! Peace everyone. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/41d21m6dcu86u9q/Cuasares.zip

11 comments:

  1. Thanks! This has a neat sound. Nice guitar stuff going on. Merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes from Germany! All the best to you for these christmas-days and all the best to you in 2015! I am always looking forward to your newest album shares - and I am always fascinated about the great stuff you are publishing at your fantastic blog! THANK YOU!!! Yours, ... Easywind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share and your time. I often come to this site and I am always pleased with what I find here. Enjoy the coming days,
    JR

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY VERY NICE !
    THANKS !
    D.J. ChinaBlack

    ReplyDelete
  5. great album, great blog

    thanks Marsellus Wallace

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great xmas present! I don't even look at what the file is, if it is from Wallace I download first then read the post! thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like something Quentin Tarentino would use in a movie. Some dope drums on this album. Def some fire on here, will be on the look out for this on future digs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like something Quentin Tarentino would use in a movie. Some dope drums on this album. Def some fire on here, will be on the look out for this on future digs.

    ReplyDelete