Tucker and Bloom Bags

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Marsellus Wallace - Jazz Appreciation


I've always been a huge fan of Jazz music. Especially the works from labels like Blue Note, Prestige, Strata East, Kudu, and CTI. I think it's pretty safe to say most of us music lovers dig that stuff! There's just something about the complex patterns of rhythm that are intermingled together that always has seemed superior to other genres (in my opinion). Here's a mix I put together of some of my favorite Jazz songs. On this mix I wanted to leave most of the tracks unedited, and showcase them in their natural raw form. The way it was meant to sound! Meant for funky tea parties and long walks on the beach. Enjoy!




http://www.mediafire.com/listen/nyy5y984gp4vott/Jazz_Appreciation.mp3

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great selection !!! Thanks Marsellus

    sergei95410

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Info! This is really nice blog thanks for sharing this and keep posting this type of blog.

    Consulate Italian Translations | Italian Dual Passport

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post and you wrote it very perfectly. We can easily got the article them and its really appreciable. Good job and keep sharing.You refer custom cheap essay service to know ore about this type topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please provide the track listing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found a bookmark I made for your blog (from who knows how long ago..) And I'm really digging this stuff tonight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete